Coca-Cola & Coca-Cola Beverages Florida Presents
2020 BUCS Home Tailgate Instant Win Game
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE PROMOTION IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT TIME OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1) PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The 2020 BUCS Home Tailgate (the “Promotion”) is an instant win game (the “Game”) which starts on September 10, 2020 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on October 15, 2020 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the “Promotion Period”). The Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Game.
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the state of Florida who are 21 years of age or older at the time of Game Play/entry (as defined below in Rule #3). Winners of the following Coca-Cola Beverages Florida promotions are not eligible to enter or win a prize in this Promotion: 2019 Skate with the Bolts Sweepstakes, 2019 TPC Sweepstakes, 2019 Summer Instant Win, 2019 Superfan BUCS Bash Sweepstakes, 2019 BUCS Ultimate Tailgate Sweepstakes and/or the 2020 Summer Sweeps. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company and Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (collectively the “Sponsors”), Publix Super Markets, Inc., Molson Coors Beverage Company, Buccaneers Team LLC, the NFL Entities (as defined below), and their respective parent companies, related subsidiaries and affiliated companies, alcoholic beverage suppliers, wholesalers and retailers, Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), and each of their respective agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees that are involved in the development or execution of the Promotion (collectively “Released Entities”), and the immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households, whether related or not, of the above, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Each entrant (the “Entrant” or “Participant”) by participating in the Promotion agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3) HOW TO ENTER AND PLAY THE GAME: There are two ways to enter and play in this Promotion.
Via Online Game Play: Visit BUCS20.com during the Promotion Period and follow the online instructions to complete and submit the online entry form, including providing your date of birth, full name, address, city, state, zip code, mobile phone number and a valid email address. Upon submitting your completed entry form, you will receive one (1) game play (a “Game Play”). After playing the Game, you will be instantly notified only if you are a potential winner of the prize indicated, subject to confirmation, verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Any other message or lack thereof, indicates you are not an instant winner of a prize. Limit one Game Play per person per day.
Via Mail and Email: To play the Game without registering at BUCS20.com, please follow the instructions as noted below:
- From September 10 through October 7, 2020, hand print in black ink and in English your full name, street address, (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code, day/evening/cellular phone number (if any), email address and date of birth on a 3" x 5" piece of paper and mail it in an envelope with proper postage to “BUCS Home Tailgate Instant Win Game Request, PO Box 488, Syosset, NY 11791-0488” (the “Mail-In Game Play Request”). You will receive one (1) Game Play undertaken on your behalf by the Administrator. Limit: one (1) Game Play per stamped envelope per day. All Mail-In Game Play Requests must be handwritten, postmarked by October 7, 2020 and received by October 12, 2020.
- From October 8 through October 15, 2020, send an email to BUCS20@MKPromoSource.com with the subject line: BUCS Home Tailgate Instant Win Game Request. In the body of your email include the following information your full name, street address, (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, zip code, day/evening/cellular phone number (if any), and date of birth (the “Email Game Play Request”). You will receive one (1) Game Play undertaken on your behalf by the Administrator. Limit: one (1) Game Play per email request per day. All Email Game Play Requests must be received prior to 10:00 PM on October 15, 2020.
All Mail-In Game Play Requests and Email Game Play Requests become the exclusive property of the Sponsors and none will be acknowledged or returned. The Sponsors are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible, misdirected or postage-due entries, which will be disqualified. Only winners will be notified.
4) INSTANT WIN GAME PLAY: All Game prizes are randomly seeded at predetermined designated winning times (“Winning Time”) throughout the Promotion Period. The first eligible Participant to play the Game at the Winning Time will be the potential winner of the Game prize indicated. If no eligible Participant plays the instant win game at the Winning Time, the first eligible Participant who plays after the Winning Time will be the potential winner of the seeded prize. There is a maximum of one (1) Game Play per person/per day, regardless of method of entry. If Game Plays exceed the disclosed maximum, by any means, including but not limited to establishing multiple email accounts, they will be disqualified from participation in this Promotion. A day is defined as the calendar day beginning at 12:00 AM ET and ending the same day at 11:59 PM ET. By participating in this Promotion, each eligible Participant accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsors, including the interpretation of these Official Rules and its exercise of discretion, which will be final and binding in all respects. No responsibility is assumed for Participant information that is incomplete or incorrectly entered. All potential winners are subject to verification by the Sponsors or Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding. The Sponsors or Administrator will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. Any Game Play that occurs after the Game system has failed for any reason is deemed a defective Game Play, is void and will not be honored. Any entry information collected for/from the Promotion shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Rules. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Game should be directed to the Administrator via email at BUCS20@mkpromosource.com and not to the Sponsors.
5) PRIZES: One Hundred Forty (140) Total Game Prizes. Ten (10) $100 Publix® Gift Cards. Retail Value (“RV”) $100 each. Total RV: $1,000. Twenty-Five (25) $50 Publix® Gift Cards. RV: $50 each. Total RV: $1,250. Thirty-Five (35) $25 Publix® Gift Cards. RV: $25 each. Total RV: $875. Thirty-Five (35) Coke Grilling Sets. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $37 each. Total ARV: $1,295. Thirty-Five (35) Tampa Bay Buccaneers Game Jerseys (fulfilled as E-Codes which can be redeemed at the BUCS Pro Shop accessible at https://shop.buccaneers.com/). ARV: $100 each. Total ARV: $3,500. Total ARV of all prizes offered: $7,920. The number of Game prizes available to be won will decrease during the Promotion Period as prizes are awarded and claimed. Odds of winning a Game prize depend on the number of available Game prizes, the total number of valid Game Plays completed, and the date and time such Game Plays are recorded. Unclaimed or forfeited prizes will not be awarded. Limit one (1) Game prize per person. No more than the listed number of Game prizes will be awarded. If, in the event of an error, or for any other reason, more winning messages are distributed or the number of winning prize claims exceeds the number of Game prizes listed in these Official Rules, all eligible, non-suspect claims may, at the Sponsors sole discretion, be combined to award the advertised number of Game prizes in a random drawing.
6) PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Gift Cards and E-Codes are subject to terms and conditions specified by the issuer. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of Game prize is permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors, who reserve the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, except as otherwise provided herein if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. Game prize may not be sold, bartered or exchanged by winner. Game prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the Game prize.
Sponsors are not responsible for damage or loss of a Game prize after it has been delivered to a confirmed winner. The Sponsors make no warranties, and hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, concerning any prize furnished by third parties in connection with the Promotion. All details of Game prizes not specified herein shall be determined solely by the Sponsors.
7) POTENTIAL WINNER CLEARANCE: Prior to being declared a winner, each potential winner will be required to complete the online eligibility confirmation. If the online eligibility confirmation is not completed, that potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits all rights to be deemed a winner and the applicable Game prize will not be awarded. Game prizes will be shipped to the winner’s address within 3 – 5 weeks after eligibility confirmation is completed.
8) GENERAL: All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from a Game prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Sponsors and/or Administrator will not enter into any correspondence with non-winning Entrants. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the Promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities.
9) CONDUCT: By entering into this Promotion and/or receiving a prize, Entrants and the prize winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any rights to claim ambiguity in the Promotion or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible at BUCS20.com throughout the Promotion Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification. The Sponsors reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsors to be in violation of the Official Rules; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsors to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Entities, assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the Participant’s or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download any materials from the Promotion. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, then the Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part, without further liability to the Entrants or third parties. In the event the Promotion is cancelled, the Sponsors reserve the right to award prizes from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. With regard to this Promotion, the Sponsors will only contact those Entrants deemed as potential winners for purposes of clearance and awarding of the prize.
11) ENTRANT AND WINNER RELEASES: All Entrants, as a condition of entry into the Promotion, agree to release and hold harmless the Released Entities from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) accessing the online entry form; (b) submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion; (c) the acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded; (d) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of the prize; or (e) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Each prize winner recipient shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after it has been delivered.
Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and consent to the use of their names, address, photographs, any statements made by Entrants, actual or simulated likenesses, and/or biographical information for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes in perpetuity, throughout the universe, by Sponsors and their designees in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, without notice or further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
13) DISPUTES: Any attempt by a person to use multiple e-mail accounts to enter more than once will result in disqualification. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used at time of entry. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address attached to that winning entry will be declared the winner. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to a user name/e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning user names/e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the user name/e-mail address in question. Potential winners may be asked to provide Sponsors with satisfactory proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with a potential winning entry. Entry generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
14) GOVERNING LAW: This Promotion is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court in Tampa, Florida (or if such court does not have jurisdiction, then the appropriate state court in Tampa, Florida); and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
15) WINNER’S LIST: To receive a copy of the winner’s list, available after October 15, 2020, send an email with subject line: "2020 BUCS Home Tailgate" to email@example.com. All such requests must be received by November 30, 2020.
16) SPONSORS AND ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor 1: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. Sponsor 2: Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC, 10117 Princess Palm Avenue, Suite 100, Tampa, Florida 33610. The Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
Publix Super Markets, Inc., Fanatics, Inc., and Molson Coors Beverage Company are not sponsors of the promotion.
Participant irrevocably waives all claims against the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) and agrees that the NFL Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Promotion or the prizes awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this Promotion in any way.
The Buccaneers Team LLC and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “Bucs Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Game or any prize awarded. The Bucs Entities have not offered or sponsored this Game in any way.
All NFL-related trademarks are the property of the National Football League.
Copyright 2020 Marden-Kane Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.